1、从今天开始,我不再是单身狗,而是热狗了。
From today on, I am no longer a single dog, but a hot dog.
2、这么热的天气,能约出去的都是生死之交。
It's such a hot day that all the people who can ask out are life and death friends.
3、宁可在空调里哭,也不要在电风扇下笑。
I would rather cry in the air conditioner than laugh under the electric fan.
4、出门五分钟,流汗两小时,我与烤肉就差一撮孜然了。
Five minutes out, two hours sweat, I and the difference between barbecue and a pinch of cumin powder.
5、确定过太阳,真的不能出门。
I'm sure I've been in the sun. I really can't go out.
6、化了一个小时的妆,打开门素颜了。
After an hour's makeup, it becomes a plain face after opening the door.
7、现在相约我出来玩的人,我都感觉是在害我。
Now the people who meet me out to play, I feel like they are hurting me.
8、马路上有一块硬币,可是我不敢捡,我怕烫手。
There is a coin on the road, but I dare not pick it up. I'm afraid it will burn my hand.
9、出门逛街,看到满大街的熟人,可我一个也不认识。
When I went out to go shopping, I saw acquaintances all over the street, but I didn't know any of them.
10、这年头秀恩爱已经不可耻了,最可耻的就是秀空调了。
It's not shameful to show love these days. The most shameful thing is show air conditioner.
11、别人在朋友圈里晒车、晒房、晒美女,我在地里晒雀黑。
Others in the circle of friends drying car, drying house, drying beauty, I drying black skin in the field.
12、刚才在街上遇到一个生人,转眼变成了“熟人”。
Just now, I met a stranger in the street. In a flash, he became an acquaintance.
13、拌个凉菜赶紧吃,要不然一会就变成麻辣烫了。
Mix a cold dish and eat it quickly, or it will become spicy hot pot soon.
14、我这条命就是空调给的。
My life is from the air conditioner.
15、打败我的不是天真,是天真热。
It's not innocence that beats me, it's the hot weather.
16、出门不要摔跤,容易烫伤。
Don't wrestle when you go out. It's easy to burn.
17、天气很热,我想找个人冷战。
It's very hot. I want to find someone to fight coldly.
18、这个天气,如果我和你妈同时掉进水里,先救你妈吧,我想在水里多呆一会儿。
This weather, if your mother and I fall into the water at the same time, first help your mother, I want to stay in the water for a while.
公众号:pcren_cn(长按复制)
评论